Cape May One and a Half Story House Plans | 84 Lumber
The design of the Cape May One and a Half Story House Plans from 84 Lumber provides plenty of room for all your family needs, with beautiful New England charm and ample living space wrapped in elegance. The kitchen extends as one large room, over the snack bar, into an expansive family room. Both the family room and the living room open directly to the center hall, which also leads into the dining room at the back of the house. The upstairs has three bedrooms and two full-size baths, with the master bedroom having a dressing room leading to its own bath and a big walk-in closet. This home has a great interior layout and exterior charm.
1,915 – 2,079 sq.ft.
Cape May Exterior Rendering
Cape May Interior Rendering
- Living Area: 1,915 sq.ft.
- Enhanced Area: 2,079 sq.ft.
- First Floor Area: 1,120 sq.ft.
- Upper-Level Area: 795 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 (or 3 Bedrooms + Study)
- Baths: 3
- House Width: 40'
- House Depth: 28'
- Primary Roof Pitch: 10/12
- Garage Area: 440 sq.ft.
- Porch Area: 240 sq.ft.
- Deck Area: 192 sq.ft.
- Main Ceiling Height: 8'
- Foundation: B, C, S
- Walls: 2x4, 2x6
- Two-car attached garage (20'x22') with laundry room (8'x12')
- Rear deck with railing (16'x12')
- Angle bay window in dining room
- Full porch with railing (40'x6')
- Dormers (25 sq.ft. each)
Download the feature sheet for this home plan.
*Photos or renderings will vary from actual plan.